Book Title: Developing Multicultural Counseling Competence: A Systems Approach with MyLab Counseling with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package (3rd Edition) (Merrill Counseling)
Author: Danica G. Hays
- Ethical, Legal, and Professional Issues in Counseling (5th Edition)
- The Life Span: Human Development for Helping Professionals (4th Edition)
- Privilege, Power, and Difference
- Assessment Procedures for Counselors and Helping Professionals (8th Edition) (Merrill Counselling)
- The ASCA National Model: A Framework for School Counseling Programs, 3rd Edition
- Dibs in Search of Self: The Renowned, Deeply Moving Story of an Emotionally Lost Child Who Found His Way Back
- Selecting Effective Treatments: A Comprehensive, Systematic Guide to Treating Mental Disorders
- Ethnicity and Family Therapy, Third Edition
- Counseling Research: Quantitative, Qualitative, and Mixed Methods (2nd Edition) (Merrill Counseling)
- Crisis Assessment, Intervention, and Prevention (3rd Edition) (Merrill Counseling)
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the bound book and MyLab Counseling with Pearson eText.
Designed to help students and new counselors acquire multicultural counseling competence, this book includes self-development opportunities for fostering awareness, knowledge, and the skills necessary for understanding cultural makeup, understanding others of diverse identities and experiences, and engaging in facilitative counseling relationships. Expanding on the features that made the first two editions widely popular, this revision provides a closer look at how to apply the information in practice through an expanded number of case studies and “Voices from the Field” features. The new edition includes additional information on ethics in multicultural counseling and operationalization of the 2015 multicultural and social justice counseling competencies; increases the focus on international and refugee populations and immigration issues; and provides additional coverage on alternative counseling approaches with multicultural competencies.
Personalize learning with MyLab Counseling
MyLab™ Counseling is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with the text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students see key concepts demonstrated through video clips, practice what they learn, test their understanding, and receive feedback to guide their learning and ensure they master key learning outcomes.
0134522702 / 9780134522708 Developing Multicultural Counseling Competence: A Systems Approach with MyLab Counseling with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 3rd Edition
Package consists of:
0134523830 / 9780134523835 MyLab Counseling with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Developing Multicultural Counseling Competence: A Systems Approach
0134523806 / 9780134523804 Developing Multicultural Counseling Competence: A Systems Approach , Bound Book, Third Edition